Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can you give me some tips, advice, or etc. on this?

I play the cello and trombone for 5 years total.....sometimes i want to play outside and let everyone hear it. What if you came by my house and saw me playing with a recording on the computer in the afternoon? Would you think its wrong or dumb to do? What kind of reaction would you give me and what could i do so i could possilably play outdoors?Can you give me some tips, advice, or etc. on this?
If you're playing a recording (say the orchestra part for a cello concerto) it'd make it more exciting.


Even if it's a string quartet (with you as Cello) or a cello sonata (w/ piano). It'd be good.





Just make sure you can play with the recording perfectly. I'd look at you weird if you missed a lot of rhythmic areas.





Tips on playing outside? I do this with my piano sometimes.


I take my piano, plug it in outside (it's electric one, not my upright!)


and I play.





Take your cello. Sit outside, and play. Simple.Can you give me some tips, advice, or etc. on this?
I think it would be delightful. I love that kind of thing!





But there are always sticks in the mud who would call that kind of thing a nuissance or a disturbance of the peace. You should check and make sure your city doesn't have any ordinances that would make such a beautiful act illegal.
As long as you don't sound dreadful, I'd love to hear you. You might even have people flock around your house to listen to free music. You might even make some money, you never know...





Erunno is exactly correct...





Take your cell. Sit. Play.





Easy as 1,2,3...





--Schumiszt

No comments:

Post a Comment