Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm thinking of going to Croatia for a holiday. Can anybody give me some good tips/advice?

i don't know how old you are or what sort of interests you have. if you are very young, i suggest you go to the island of Pag. it's known for partying 24/7. If you are interested in cultural tourism, you could go to Dubrovnik, the pearl of the Adriatic sea, last year's hottest destination according to the British press. In its vicinity is the small town of Cavtat, in my opinion much more beautiful. If you are into active holidays, you could go to the town of Zadar, which is surrounded by three national parks. one of them is the mountain Velebit which has beautiful hiking sites. Other places I recommend are the island of Mljet, also a national park, which has a rather night boring life, but excellent sport conditions, the islands Korcula, Hvar, Brac and the towns of Makarska and Split. If you like , you can email me, I'll give you further information.I'm thinking of going to Croatia for a holiday. Can anybody give me some good tips/advice?
bullet proof vest ?





Go to Bulgaria its cheap as chips...





Cyprus (southern) is the best in the med.I'm thinking of going to Croatia for a holiday. Can anybody give me some good tips/advice?
Hi, I'm living in Belgrade, Serbia. I'm not sure what kind of advice you need for Croatia? Some exact city or place? I'll give you a mail from one of my friends in Croatia and you can ask her what ever you want about Croatia.





Her name is Romana, and mail





paranoid.eyes6@gmail.com





Best regards





Adrian





p.s.





you can come to visit Serbia also, it is nearby, you wont regret
http://www.fodors.com/ the travel guide people they have a forum and I use it and most tips will be in there
The island of krk is beautiful. the town of Baska and surrounding areas are beautiful
As a kid I was going every year to http://www.baskavoda.hr/en/album/foto.htm It's beautiful small tourist city, but in the same time close to all major tourist attractions.


Make sure you have Euro or local Kuna with you. Sometimes exchange rates are very different once you get there
I have been there is rubbish mamaris is great
it's very very diverse in both land and people... what do you like? i already told sb about it, check other answers... but its really a good place to go
A few months ago there was a good article on CNN's travel section of their web site about Croatia. You might try looking in their archive articles on travel and see if you can find it.
if you don't want too much crowd you should go in may-july because august is when most people come but most of the time you can find an average crowd. plus you should find a tourist guide in which ever city you go. you can find some great tours with various prices.
  • sell makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment