Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm starting an at home insemination tomorrow any tips or advice? did anyone get pregnant through this?

if you got pregnant how many atempts did you have to do? they say the success rate is the same as intercourse!I'm starting an at home insemination tomorrow any tips or advice? did anyone get pregnant through this?
I had the insimination but at a doctors office, they spun and washed the sperm and inserted 20 mil. the doctor inserted them with a syring and a tube directly into the cervix. Worked like a charm, 1st time. If yours is somewhat similar, you will probably have a good chance. By the way, we were trying for over 2 years.I'm starting an at home insemination tomorrow any tips or advice? did anyone get pregnant through this?
I haven't done this. However you are right it is the same precentage rate as intercourse (about 20%). It may take a while as they say it can take healthy couples a year to conceive. But I know plenty couples that got pregnant quickly so you never know. Best wishes!!!
I have not tried the home insemination. I hope it works..Baby Dust to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment