Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I am starting piano on saturday and i'm kinda nervous any advice or tips?

i'm 14 and a girl i did for like 6 months before like when i was 8, 9 or 10I am starting piano on saturday and i'm kinda nervous any advice or tips?
when i started piano the worst thing that happend was on my saturday piano lesson i was so nervous and i made 1 mistake and everyone laughed at me. My parents dont talk to me anymorem my dad wishes he never had me. I am now 18 years old and i live on the streets, i wish i never took piano lessons.I am starting piano on saturday and i'm kinda nervous any advice or tips?
Just pay attention and don't expect miracles. Be ready to practice daily. Don't practice long periods of time. It is better to do 2 fifteen minute practices than 1 thirty minute.


Always start with something you are comfortable with then practice something challenging and end with something fun.
learn the notes on the staff too, not just on the keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment