Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Will I be Pregnant?Is thee any problem with me Plz everyone respond to my question with any advice or tips?

Hi am ttc from 3 months...I went to my doctor for planning pregnancy...She did some test by sending radiations to open the tubes...Me and My mother were worrying what the problem is...Doctor said that now the tubes are open....Is this common with everyone....will I be pregnant......It will be very kind of you if u help us...Will I be Pregnant?Is thee any problem with me Plz everyone respond to my question with any advice or tips?
Hi!


If your tubes are open, this means that the egg can travel down during ovulation and be fertilised.


This is great news.


I am currently 9 1/2 weeks pregnant and only have one tube remaining due to a previous ectopic pregnancy. To have 2 tubes would be a blessing for me!





Was the test to check if the tubes were open, or to reopen closed tubes?


Either way, if they are open, they are open, and you should be able to get pregnant.





Good luck!Will I be Pregnant?Is thee any problem with me Plz everyone respond to my question with any advice or tips?
So did you have closed or blocked tubes? I have never heard of radiation to fix that i have heard of them injecting a dye to see if they are blocked and somtimes that alone opens the tube up. Um i'd say 3 month is'nt that lond to be trying i have been trying for 8 months and the dr says that if you h been trying for over 6 month then you have something wrong i myself have PCOS. I hope you are fixed dear and you get your BFP soon Good luck and babydust!1!!!!!
Hello. I have heard that by opening up the tubes alittle does help. I would not worry about this too much. Now you need to do your part. Make sure you are taking good care of yourself and have lots of sex. THe rule of thumb that alot of people have told me is to try to BD every other day. Since we never really know when ovulation is going to happen, it's better safe then sorry.


There are tons of ways to watch and track ovulation. And I'm sure that you are aware of them.


Like I said, have lots of sex. Sperm can live for up to 72 hours (3 days) and an egg can usually last up to 24 hours. SO by always having some little swimmers there will better your chances.


Best of luck!!!!





* Without depressing you....I want to share my story. My husband and I both have seen the doctor and we both are perfectly fine in the baby making department. We are now going on 11 months of TTC. I have no idea what is taking us so long. With our daughter it happened the very first month. TTC is not easy and it's impossible to explain how our bodies work. Just hang in there and it will happen.
This is my 3rd month TTC too and my doctor also clear my tubes, I am not sure how fast this can make us pregnant but I know it will help.


baby dust to you

No comments:

Post a Comment