Monday, August 23, 2010

Healthy tips and advice for 18 year old?

For the past year I've starved myself and had a horrible diet, eating just whenever people were watching and then eating crap food, then starving myself. I recently saw a doctor who said if i lost anymore weight id be hospitilised and I have really bad skin complexion etc so need to eat healthy and do some exercise.


What kind of stuff can a (poor) person get to eat healthy and maintain a low body weight and some exercises to tone up??


I'm 7stone 13lbs and 5 foot 5 1/2.Healthy tips and advice for 18 year old?
ok, save yourself some time, I have put together a list of websites that work and will help you lose weight quick and effective.





http://weight-loss-camps-for-adults.blogspot.com





GUD LUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment