Saturday, July 31, 2010

Any advice or tips about me playing tomorrow?

I have a game tomorrow, in the morning. (basketball) I'm SG, PG mostly. Any advice?Any advice or tips about me playing tomorrow?
i was in the same position today. my advice is to warm up by not messing around and practice the shots you think you would take. also concentrate and keep your head in the game. well Good Luck to you!!! by the way we won our game!!Any advice or tips about me playing tomorrow?
i played basketball all my life and was also a point and shooting guard.. my advice is during warm ups dont mess around or joke around with others, practice good shots that you would normally take in the game. also dont try to force anything. if your covered dont force a shot with a hand in your face. just be calm and dont get nervous. try to drive to the basket a lot too and draw the foul if u can.. then get some foul shots. well thats all GOOD LUCK! =)
play like how you normally play. do your thing. try not to get nervous. if someone is coming to your game like a parent or something just do you dont try and be someone esle and try to impress them. there glad your just playing and on the team and having fun.
just ball

No comments:

Post a Comment