Thursday, July 29, 2010

Does anyone have any advice or tips to become good at writing rap music?

i'm a 14 year old male who is into rap and i'm good at writing pop, but rap is SO much better plus rap music is better. so does anyone have any tips on ryhming......rythm.....storyline........鈥?ideas....etc...?Does anyone have any advice or tips to become good at writing rap music?
Just rap about what you know, a personal experience, and don't focus about what people want to hear like ';I got huge nuts';, or ';I got more hoes than....';, or especially, ';crank that';... good luck, man.Does anyone have any advice or tips to become good at writing rap music?
If you are trying to make a career out of it....


You are better off on writing pop music than rap music.





The truth of the matter is that according to what


I read and heard in the entertainment news industry


is that in the last 5 - 6 years that rap music sales


have been declining. While other types coming from


artists like Hannah Montana(Miley Cyrus) and the Jonas Bothers


have done really good and break a sales record or two.


I heard that 2008 was the worst year in sales for rap music.


Other types like pop and country have sold more in sales..





Plus, according to an item in Billboard magazine that Pop


and regular rock %26amp; roll music sells more than three to one


in sales.





From, what I heard is that rap music is on it's way out. Mainly,


because so many of these rappers today think it is okay to


put profanities and obscene language in their music. And promote


as a positive thing the ';street gang lifestyle';....





You are MUCH BETTER OFF on writing pop music that


you say you are good at than rap music if you want to


make a career out of writing music.





Again, it seems that rap music is on it's way out...





- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
if u wonna try then join in on a cypher with me n my friends.





my mc name is AfterMath


my youtube account is EricRedux


heres a video of one my fav songs i made


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-9IXC3A6vg





u can listen to my others ones too. ull see that not all are the best but they are wat i started with. i started with storylines that happened to me. then i went with spittin about real world things. n then i also got into spittin about stuff like violence but most of my stuff is all true! i dont lie like. ';YEA I GUT GUNS SUKA IMA POPS CAPS IN EVRYONE BLAHBLAH!'; yea dont do that, trust me once u do it ull feel like a dumazz. message me or add me as a friend on youtube


';EricRedux'; is my account.
Just think of something that happened to you and rap about it dont listen to the long message dude im a rapper too


\











ShifT_7
Listen to adl_tx not shift_7 his raps are no good.


Your better off writing pop especially if your a suburban white boy (no offense... no one would take you seriously)
try rapping about a personal story in your life
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment