Saturday, July 31, 2010

How do i get a loan from a bank? any tips or advice?

I'm a college graduate and i need a 20k loan from the bank to get a car. my credit score was 735 the last time i checked which was almost a year ago and i've kept it clean. can i get that much money from the bank and what are the interest rates? who should i go to?How do i get a loan from a bank? any tips or advice?
It is best to get the loan from a credit union rather than a bank if you can. I've found they have lower interest rates. You can also sometimes get a quarter percent lower rate if you have auto payment on your loan ($ automatically transferred from your checking account to your loan account). I think I got a rate around 4.25%. For even more financial help check on books or kits from Suze Orman.How do i get a loan from a bank? any tips or advice?
Ask a Banker for advice
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment