Saturday, July 31, 2010

I WANT TO HELP New Orleans Homeless? Advice/ Tips?

I want to start a fundraiser to raise money for New Orleans Homeless Residents. I read that most of these people were homeless pre- katrina. I wanted to get some advice / tips on starting a fundraiser. All advice is appreciated.





Thanks in advance.





By the way , I live in Houston TX. I want to raise the money here in Texas.I WANT TO HELP New Orleans Homeless? Advice/ Tips?
Please donate to Covenant House rather than to ';New Orleans Homeless';. Covenant House helps homeless New Orleans children, while almost all of the ';homeless'; adults one sees on the street are derelicts from somewhere else.





http://www.covenanthouseno.org/I WANT TO HELP New Orleans Homeless? Advice/ Tips?
I will donate to your cause as soon as the government stops stealing my hard-earned money.
I admire your concern to help those that need it within our own borders.There are many people hurting right here in the US. I can't agree with this need to help people in Darfur,Bangladesh,Africa and on and on when there are needs to be bet here before we have to go beyond our own borders.The victims of Catrina,Rita,fires,floods and other natural disasters need our help also.If there wasn't such concern to go abroad with volunteering,these people would've been closer to their normal lives.We need to take care of our own FIRST.
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment