Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm moving in with my boyfriend, any tips/advice?

We have dated for 2 years. We have finally decided to move in together in an apartment.





I'm kind of scared. Any tips or advice?





We are both 21.I'm moving in with my boyfriend, any tips/advice?
I am not a huge fan. SOOO many relationships hang up because of this and drag on when they otherwise wouldn't have because people think they are stuck. Only move in if its one step before getting married and you know this is someone you want to be with forever.I'm moving in with my boyfriend, any tips/advice?
I say go with what your heart tells you too because I'm also in the same situation and will be moving in with my boyfriend soon. People will tell you they don't think it 's best because most relationships fall apart when you two move ib but I believe if you two are close and have a strong relationship everything is going to be fine. With faith in God anything is possible. Go for it girl and I wish you guys the best of luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment