Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can you offer me some advice/tips on making my teeth whiter?

Like, what kind of toothbrush/toothpaste should I be using?


Also, does flossing help at all or no?


Any advice is much appreaciated.





Thanks,


Seahawk7356Can you offer me some advice/tips on making my teeth whiter?
Apple cider vinegar can be used for teeth whitening,simply use it as a gargle diluted in a glass of water or add a few drops to your toothbrush and top it with toothpaste and brush . More remedies and information regarding your teeth at http://sites.google.com/site/dentalinfos鈥?/a>Can you offer me some advice/tips on making my teeth whiter?
Brushing your teeth, flossing, and rinsing your mouth with mouthwash when you wake up and go to bed helps a lot.
Flossing is not meant to keep your teeth white, they are for keep your teeth from cavities from in between your teeth where you tooth brush can reach. I used the at home one month white strips, I only used it for two weeks, and stop, cause my teeth were at the color I wanted, I didn't want to go super white, it looks weird. And its bad for you enamel, cause was once you lose it you cant get it back. I been using regular tooth paste ever since and my teeth are still white.
I would personally recommend you to try Sonicare Toothbrush. Philips Sonicare Healthy White Deluxe Rechargeable Toothbrush for whiter, healthier teeth with Clean and White mode. Let the natural whiteness of your teeth shine through.
When I got my sonicare it whitened my teeth in the first couple of weeks just by cleaning them better. Their a little expeisive but are the best brush on the market. Plus if you prevent just one cavity you more thn pay for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment