Saturday, July 31, 2010

Tips And Advice When Going For Road Test?

Going for my license tomorrow. A little nervous. Just looking for any little helpful tips or advice you might have. Stories of past experiences are always nice too :)


Thank-You!Tips And Advice When Going For Road Test?
Mkay, whatever the cop tells you to do, do it. Don't hesitate when they say to turn. The second they say make a turn, put on your signal. Stop at all stop signs, obey traffic laws, I mean really, it's a breeze. Take the nervousness away, because if they see that you can't handle being behind the wheel believe me, they won't let you behind the wheel. It's just like going for a ride around town, if you ask me. I aced the test and I'm not the perfect driver, I love to go fast, not wear a seat belt, and not signal. (street racing thing goin on) But hey whatever, that's me. Oh, and here's a helpful bit, if you are taking your test in a standard transmission vehicle, please don't kill it, because that will make you fail automatically. Parallel parking is another hard thing about the test, but in all parallel parking is easy, as long as you don't hit the cones, you are good, I backed up, pulled up and backed up again, which isn't ';perfect'; but I'm not a perfect driver hahaha that is all you should need to know to take some stress off, good luck tomorrow bud.

No comments:

Post a Comment