Sunday, July 25, 2010

What is your opinion on my photography, tips and advice is always appreciated.?

Hello, I am a enthusiast photographer and I am curious to find out what people's opinions are for my photography. Any advice will always be much appreciated! Thanks.





http://www.flickr.com/photos/28634969@N03/?saved=1What is your opinion on my photography, tips and advice is always appreciated.?
Work on exposure and color balance. You have quite a few blown highlights here and there. The wedding people on the first page are all blue, which can be fixed in post processing, or set your WB at time of capture. I suspect it was set on tungsten, which would account for the blue tones prevailing. Also it is considerate to rotate your images to viewing orientation.





I liked the barn on the first page, although I am not a fan of the sepia conversion. If you can visit again and try different compositions.





Here is my favorite link for new photographers:





http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.j鈥?/a>





Continue to learn and practice. Best wishes and happy shooting!What is your opinion on my photography, tips and advice is always appreciated.?
Wow, your probably better than I am, if you know anything on ';the right way'; to take photos, you are. I definitely like how you changed the tones on some to sepia or black and white. Doing this isn't common, but it adds a new meaning to the picture and feeling, looks great. I love the funny picture of -your family?-(P1170522). However the P1170498 doesn't look the greatest, lighting is off, and so is the people's staring somewhere where the camera isn't haha.
It's fun. I think with more practice and maybe a class on helping you to learn the elements of design to help you make some of the photographs a little more interesting. Good luck!
Wow!


Although some of the early pics (looks like they were at a wedding.?) have weird lighting, lol, these are still pretty awesome.


Keep going at it!! :)





oh and--


take a look at mine? :)


http://flickr.com/neonsecrets
Like said before, they're alright. You really should have corrected the white balance in those photos though.
They're okay. Watch the white balance on your portraits. All but one were too blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment