Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can anyone give me advice or tips about what to do with my incredibly boring hair?

I never do anything with my hair.


Ever.





It's black, shoulder length and so naturally straight that if I tried back-combing it or curling it, the wind would blow and it would be straight again.





I never wear it up or plat it or anything. I simply don't know what to do and it's boring me.


Any style tips any one could offer or websites?


Perhaps some good products that'll keep my hair styled when I can be bothered to do something with it?





Thanks :]Can anyone give me advice or tips about what to do with my incredibly boring hair?
Shave it all off and get your scalp tattooedCan anyone give me advice or tips about what to do with my incredibly boring hair?
if your brave you could put coloured streaks underneath... like red, blue or white, just for something different


and get like a side part and side bangs. those would look cool.


if you want to add more volume then buy styling mousse and scrunch it up and then hairsparay it with extra strong hairspray. or tease it a bit.
umm try strong holding mouse to give you sum body and i recomend getting a perm maybe??? or getting layers or crimping it and then putting hair spray on it after =) good luck


you could get side bangs...
try gel or putting say, half up half down, or put clips. maybe get some highights!
get it colored a deep red under or on the tips or even as highlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment