Saturday, August 21, 2010

Any tips/advice for first time volunteers?

I'm going to volunteer for a hospital foundation and I'm 17. I've done some volunteering before, but not this serious so it's kind of my first time.





Do have ANY advice to give? I really want to do good in everything I do.Any tips/advice for first time volunteers?
I am 14 and been doing volunteer work since I was 5.





1.) Make sure you SMILE!


2.) Act Professional


3.) Even though it is volunteer work, if you do not feel comfortable doing something, you don't have to do it.





I give you my luck! Volunteering is very good!Any tips/advice for first time volunteers?
Be well groomed. Make sure you have clean fingernails. Good hygience. Nice smile. Act professional. Don't kid around. This is serious. Arrive on time. Make sure you only volunteer to a cause you are truly passionate about. Dont just volunteer so it looks good on your resume or college application.

No comments:

Post a Comment