Thursday, August 19, 2010

I am currently dating a Hungarian-Romanian woman and I am American, any advice or tips?

We are both in our lower 20's and she has only lived in America for 3-4 months. Both of us our pianists. I am currently dating a Hungarian-Romanian woman and I am American, any advice or tips?
Just treat her like you would treat any other woman. We are all the same no matter where we are from.I am currently dating a Hungarian-Romanian woman and I am American, any advice or tips?
You've got a great starting point with the piano in common. Start with that and then just relax and enjoy getting to know her. If you are looking for something beyond that, go to http://www.datingtips247.com My friend's brother uses it all the time. Good luck!
Be yourself! Share your love for music with her. And maybe treating her to dinner would be nice. Also get her to know some American customs, talk about your customs and such. Have fun!! Be nice, look good and be a gentleman. Good luck Dude!!!
Treat her well, make sure she's decent.





Enjoy your lives.
  • sell makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment