Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm starting my own cleaning service and I'm looking for any tips or advice i can get, here is my #1?

what is the best way to stay organized in ';the office'; with booking clients and keeping track of my regular clients? and any other tips or advice on the cleaning service business, would be more than welcome... thank youI'm starting my own cleaning service and I'm looking for any tips or advice i can get, here is my #1?
Technology is great, but it is wise to also have hardcopies of information when you're dealing with your most precious commodity--your clientele!


Have a white board hung, where you can create your weekly schedule of existing clients. Another one for prospects/estimates, etc.





I've compiled a site with all sorts of tips, from getting started to getting the estimate into a sale, and more!I'm starting my own cleaning service and I'm looking for any tips or advice i can get, here is my #1?
Microsoft Access is a great database where you can keep track of your regular clients. If you don't have it on your computer, don't fret, there is a free software tantamount to it too:





http://www.openoffice.org/





Good Luck~
you can get a guide on how to start a cleaning business that includes bid forms and a price estimate chart at http://cleanuptheprofit.com
Number one tip: be reliable.





Being organized. In this forum I have to suggest Yahoo calendar!

No comments:

Post a Comment