Thursday, August 19, 2010

I have 5 woking experienced what tips would you advice to me to get easikly a new job?

what are the best answers for the job interview for me to get hired?I have 5 woking experienced what tips would you advice to me to get easikly a new job?
Learning to type and proof read your questions might be a good start...I have 5 woking experienced what tips would you advice to me to get easikly a new job?
depends what it is they ask you but be positive and don't ';um'; and ';erm'; inbetween words as that shows you're less articulate than other candidates.go in looking smart but not overdone and don't girly giggle at anything! keep a smile on your face and have good eye contact with your interviewer act proffessional oh and if you suffer from nerves try some of bach's rescue remedy...its prefectly safe and you get it from health food shops good luck!
There would be the human resource company or the recuitment website could give you advice more details.


You should go to careerone or jobseek website.

No comments:

Post a Comment