Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice, tips, and information with my character on World of Warcraft.?

I am a lvl 70 night elf druid resto specced. I just re-specced from feral so I dont know what types of stats i should be looking for in my armor and weapons. What do i need to do to get my mana regeneration high and bonus healing? All help is much appreciated! thanks (:I need advice, tips, and information with my character on World of Warcraft.?
+intellect


+healing


+spirit or mana regeneration





If you've seen any other 70 druids on your server, jot down their name and look them up on the Armory. While you may not always find one specced resto, you can get a good idea of what gear and stats to look for when you do.





You can also search thottbot ( http://www.thottbot.com ) for armor or weapons of your choice and ask them to search specifically for items with your stat of choice.I need advice, tips, and information with my character on World of Warcraft.?
damn Velvet is good at this every time i go to answer a WoW question she beets me to it...with a good answer.......i need to start movin faster

No comments:

Post a Comment