Saturday, August 21, 2010

I want to become a writer. Any advice/tips you can give me?

I'll be 14 soon, and i extremely enjoy writing. At the moment im doing Fan Fiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/~twilightkicks鈥?/a>


It gives me time to practice.


What advice can you give me? Thanks :) no rude comments please.I want to become a writer. Any advice/tips you can give me?
loll. I love your Crazy Cullen Sex Talk one. That's funny xD. What authors they do is. They sit down and start jogging up ideas :) and then once they have all the details they want, they turn it into a book.





Hope this helps.





:)I want to become a writer. Any advice/tips you can give me?
You should write something that you would think you would want to read just really write for your self and then reread it to make sure that its what you like im also writing a book right now and i just so inspired by my friends that i decided to write about them in my book i made each character look %26amp; act the way my friends did everyday just ask for your friends opinion on things like which character they like on the names of the characters or anything you need help on. by the way im younger than u and im writing a book so good luck!





hope this helped this is what my NaNa told me to do
Just one, and I'm afraid you'll probably consider it a rude comment...





Why are all your characters, some of whom are many decades old and most of whom are men, acting like 13 year old girls? I know why. It's because you are a 13 year old girl.





When you write other characters you need to think about what _they_ would do, what _they_ would say, and how _they_ would act. Not just superpose your own behaviour on them.
You got the skills to write creative stories, however, I think you should be ready for developing your own characters and their world adding to this, your descriptive is not that bad so keep up what you are doing now. And I wish you all the best! Can't wait to see another ambitious author to be born.





Good Luck!
you have to write for your self first this means you have to like the subject that you pick rather that one that is popular.





second research your topic of writing carry a rocording device or a note book to write ideas that come to you when you are out.


and write write write.


good luck.
w/e u write about; write it w/ a passion, and don't think about what everyone is going 2 say just write it how you feel is right and the words will just flow through you and the pen.
Write about something that you love about. Be yourself as you write. Show a side about yourself that you usually don't show. Have fun while you are writing.
Hey, well your fanfictions are so good, I have read all of them. You are so funny all I an say is keep doing what your doing, and over time you will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment