Saturday, August 21, 2010

Please share with us some useful sites regarding travelling advice and tips plus lodging and transportation!?

hey seasoned travellers.. travelling has always been my hobby and passion and i would like to travel more in the future but im still a novice when it comes to doing your research work about a city or country please tell me sites that give information about lodging and transport fares... scam and tourist traps to watch out of and exciting lil places to visit for once besides famous tourists spots in ASIA thanks!Please share with us some useful sites regarding travelling advice and tips plus lodging and transportation!?
I've been backpacking for about 3 years now Currently in Iraq working for more traveling money. I started when I was 18 I went to South East Asia for 5 months and that was enough for me to see what I was going to do TRAVEL the world. What I do: I pick up a map, few changes of clothes, money(when you think you have plenty of money you don't get more) good shoes, pictures of home and go. I find a country and start walking things will fall into place after you get there. Dont plan to much it will taint your trip. I'm now 24 and still get the jitters when I land in a foreign place. Always travel alone... Don't ever bring anybody on a long trip, a trip to the beach for the weekend is one thing. You have to be flexible and have patience. You have to be ready to sleep at train stations,bus stops, park benches if you travel a long time it will happen. Traveling is the most rewarding thing you can ever do I would spend money traveling than spend it on school. I have learned so much, met so many people. I've seen things from war-zones to the most beautiful mountains and beaches in the world. It was worth every bit of effort I put into it. Being a traveler is not for everyone. But start small get your feet wet, Thailand is a good start its easy and foreign. When you get more into it South Amer., Africa, and then the Mid-East. Good luck...If you need more info mail me nd4spd2002@yahoo.......Please share with us some useful sites regarding travelling advice and tips plus lodging and transportation!?
www.tripadvisor.com


www.lonelyplanets.com

No comments:

Post a Comment