Thursday, August 19, 2010

I want to clear IITJEE 2009 and this is my second attempt so please give some preparation tips and advice?

.I dont want to waste any more money on coaching as it didnt work out for me..


give me tips to clear IITJEE without coachingI want to clear IITJEE 2009 and this is my second attempt so please give some preparation tips and advice?
Hey dude!


Ill tell u onething....taking a drop can be a bit risky!


So ill advice...to do the best thing for a drop...


Go to KOTA- Bansal Classes..


becus.. try karna hai to full mehnat se kar!


Dont be at home surrounded by all the distractions..if u so badly wanna get in.. get into Kota..otherwise a drop is not worth it!


wishing u ALL THE BEST!!





Anyways...i didnt make it to iit either and got like 51k rank in aieee... :( so giving SATs.. hehe


cyaaa man! WISHING U ALL THE LUCK.... do inform me about ur dcision!

No comments:

Post a Comment