Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm trying to open my own new construction cleaning business in Virginia. Anyone have any tips / advice?

How do I bid jobs? What are the going rates?I'm trying to open my own new construction cleaning business in Virginia. Anyone have any tips / advice?
Go to http://www.score.org/ to find the nearest SCORE chapter. In the upper left hand corner is a box to enter your zip code. Your nearest SCORE chapter will be on the next screen. Contact them to arrange for a free one on one meeting with a SCORE counselor.





SCORE is a nonprofit organization. They provide a public service by offering small business advice and training.





SCORE's 10,500 volunteers have more than 600 business skills. Volunteers share their wisdom and lessons learned in business. The volunteers are working/retired business owners, executives and corporate leaders.I'm trying to open my own new construction cleaning business in Virginia. Anyone have any tips / advice?
Walk directly in to the super's (Site superintendent) office and tell him ';I want the business to clean the houses in this track and I will beat your prices by 10% and guarantee the same or better results'; these guys are ALWAYS looking for a way to save a buck...Hey after that and you get the hang of it you can charge more. Nobody starts a new business at premium rates. This is a very nice small business if you like to clean the women I see cleaning when I have worked on track houses were always in a pretty good mood...plus the houses don't have furniture to move...


The SCORE suggestion is also a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment