Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need some advice and tips on resistance training?

Ive got cardio down and good but Im not sure what resistance exercises i should do. I need to lose between 140 and 180 pounds.I need some advice and tips on resistance training?
do high amount of reps and low sets like 8-12 reps and 3 or 4 sets(find what you like) the key is to burn calories so you don't need to lift heavy do a lot ! try something that mimics the bench press and squats, they are the two that work the body the most overallI need some advice and tips on resistance training?
WWW.CAGEDANIMAL.NET Go check out the site. Post your question there and you will get all the help and support you need. Great place to increase your knowledge and you will not be ridiculed for your lack of knowledge. Only support and help will be given. I promise you it will be worth the 5 mins it will take to ask the question. The best part is that it is free and will work. It worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment