Monday, August 23, 2010

Tips/Advice for Night Clubs in Las Vegas?

So I'm taking my girlfriend to Vegas for her 21st birthday (should be fun right?). Anyway, I plan to try and hit up some of the bigger night clubs for dancing I hear Pure, Tryst, and Tangerine are sure things. Just wanted to hear some advice/tips on clubbing in Vegas mainly:





1) how to get in (do I need to buy those expensive VIP club passes, or what time should I show up so I don't end up waiting in line for 3 hours)? Sadly I don't have $100 to spare tipping a bouncer.


2) proper dress (i'd most likely end up wearing a button shirt and nice jeans, i'm sure she'll find something appropriate).


3) any other suggestions?





Thanks a bunch


~GTips/Advice for Night Clubs in Las Vegas?
Pure is fun. Do not: buy a VIP club pass, they are a waste of money and do nothing. Do: have a nice early dinner and then get in line. This is pretty much a sure thing at any club in Vegas. Be in line by 10pm at the latest. Your clothes are fine. I would tell your girl to not wear super high stilletos because her feet will kill her and a lot of clubs do not have places to sit....and they'll make you put your shoes back on. And don't try to get into VIP sections (I know her it's her bday, but...) because they are $1500 minimum on the weekends.Tips/Advice for Night Clubs in Las Vegas?
To add to the first answer given - if the club you want to go to is in your hotel, speak to the concierge - they might be able to hook you up. (Heck, speak to the concierge anyway - explain it's a special occasion - they might be able to work something out for you somewhere. If they do, throw 'em a cash tip of $20-$30 - depending on how hard they had to work for ya.)





If that doesn't work - show up early to get in line. If you wait, you'll be waiting outside ALL night. Don't do more than one club a night - or you'll spend more time in line than anything else!





What you figured to dress is perfectly acceptable - just make sure you don't wear sneakers!
I would definitely check out the passes available on line unless you are going a day in advance to hang out and attempt to gather passes as you browse the area. There are people who hand out VIP passes for some spare change, they are valid however its not guaranteed that you may find the passes you are looking for. I would go for spending the extra $20-40 to have the advantage of heading to the front of the line. I did this for my son's 21st and he and his friends had a great time! Check the websites for the clubs you have listed and they will tell you the minimum you need to spend to by a pass to bypass standing in such a long line at the door. It is Vegas and not Disneyland... don't spend time waiting in line.





I promise you won't regret it. Here's a link to help you get started it gives the names of the clubs, the attire is always a button down shirt, no gym shoes!





Have a great time!
  • sell makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment