Saturday, August 21, 2010

What do I need to know before I buy a new house? Please give tips, strategies, and advice.?

I am looking for a NEW home. What do I need to do to get myself ready financially (besides pulling my credit score). What pitfalls should I look for when trying to purchase a new home? Anyone know good programs for first-time buyers?What do I need to know before I buy a new house? Please give tips, strategies, and advice.?
Many states offer incentives in the way of low interest and/or no down payment loans for first time home buyers. Your real estate agent should be familiar with these programs and can walk you through the process.





A word of advice, since this is your first home, chances are that you will build as much equity as you can and move up in the future. It is important that you fall in love with the deal and not with the house. I know that buying your first house is an emotional experience, but try to maximize the financial opportunities it presents.





Good luck with your new home purchase.What do I need to know before I buy a new house? Please give tips, strategies, and advice.?
There are some good real estate articles here: http://www.gethsemenerose.com/archives/r鈥?/a>
Make sure all of ur credit cards are paid off, this will significally increase ur credit score. Make sure you hire an inspector who works for you, not your realtor. This will they will inform everything u need to know should there is somethings wrong. Shopping for a great rate and make sure u don't get into those interest only loans. Buy only what u can afford, remember, it's not renting anymore, you have to realize there are lots of expense when it come to maintaining a home. Property taxes, utilities, water and sewer, property insurance, and so on.
if you can afford it, have an independent inspector to check it out for you.
Make DAMN sure you have a good water supply and septic. FHA loans are great for 1st time. Low interest and down payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment