Saturday, August 21, 2010

If you could ask 3 celebrities for advice or tips, who would you ask and what would you ask?

I would ask..Taylor Launter for martial art tips and pointers. I would ask Alicia Keys to teach me how to play the piano and I'd ask Selena Gomez how she does her hair and how she styles her clothes.





Who would you ask??If you could ask 3 celebrities for advice or tips, who would you ask and what would you ask?
Hey Gillian(: x ...


Well I'd ask Kat Deluna to show me how to improve with singing and dancing. I agree with you when you say Alicia Keys to teach me how to play the piano(: And Jessica Biel...She has amazing hair!


Samantha(: xx.If you could ask 3 celebrities for advice or tips, who would you ask and what would you ask?
I would ask Kat Deluna for singing advice and tips.


Jennifer Lopez for fashion and beauty advice


and Solange on danceing and acting tips
i would ask angelina joli for her lips nose and eyes i will ask taylor swift for her voice i will ask edward colony to marry him.;)
John Travolta....ask him to teach me to fly a jet %26amp; dance





Dr. Phil....how to handle interfering In Laws





Chef Ramsey.....How to run a successful restaurant business





=)
simon cowell and his sidekicks. . . . . . can i win this?
Tommy Lee--how do you cure a hangover.


Kate Winslet--how can I get you to marry me.


I can't think of anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment