Monday, August 23, 2010

I need help in the bedroom, im really good at the sex but the four play really lets me down any advice or tips?

to put me in the girlfriends good books,i need a dummies guide to it!I need help in the bedroom, im really good at the sex but the four play really lets me down any advice or tips?
maybe because you spell foreplay with a FOURI need help in the bedroom, im really good at the sex but the four play really lets me down any advice or tips?
Just kiss her everywhere, touch etc. Go with the flow. I don't think anyone can suck in foreplay as long as one another turns you on
learn about her body...





all the trigger points... what she likes... oral...





learn about the NON-obvious erogenous zones...
Ask her what she wants.
eat the P**y
dude fore play is sex





lol


lol\








your a failure

No comments:

Post a Comment